Home Care Services
In-Home Care Services
We have the experience you can trust
Senior Home Care
Indicative of our services are holistic care void of superficial and adulterated emotionally appealing campaigns. We keep it simple and comprehensible because ours are not only good from the hindsight of print ad or enticing blog posts but are highly commendable through firsthand experiences of clients.
Our goal is to provide service that is grounded on two basic fundamental philosophical principles – every individual has an innate worth based on human dignity whether they are elderly or has been handicapped by a disability; and secondly, regardless of roots, ethnicity, credo, color, sexual preference, gender or orientation, age, religious affiliation, nation of origin, age or even of sound health or otherwise we agree that everyone is entitled to the maximization of human potentialities in line with a healthy lifestyle.
In that our service is anchored with the above mentioned as includes:
- Personal Care – Health does not only entail a squeaky clean and immaculate environs but also personal hygiene; we bathe, dress and groom our clienteles to make them feel good and comfortable;
- Domestic Assistance – We bust germs, microbes and even your bed bugs through general cleaning, laundry of articles or your whole hamper of clothing, iron newly washed pieces too and prepare your bed and provide you with crisp linens;
- Meal Preparation – We coordinate healthful meal plans for the day, the week or whatever suits your fancy with the choice hearty viands;
- Companionship – We help transport you to your monthly visits to your physician or family doctor see to it you arrive on time, accompany you to a blissful stroll or outing, a brief shopping at the local store and wherever you ought to visit kin or relative;
- Rehabilitation – We assist you and support you throughout therapies, surgeries or recovery from an illness; and
- Respite Care – Even caregivers also need “me time” and so we are also up for that well-earned break.
We’ll maintain your living space by taking time out of our day to ensure light housekeeping is kept up. After all, your loved one should be in their usual environment, and seeing day-to-day activities going on consistently may help ease and relax their minds.
Throughout our time with your senior, our caregivers can provide the following light housekeeping for the home:
- Changing linens or bedsheets
- General shopping
- Transportation for your loved one
- Medication management
- Meal preparations
In addition to both prepping and shopping for the essentials, your Tristar Home Care companion is skilled at providing and cooking healthy meals that keep your loved one’s diet in mind and stimulate the senses through taste, touch, and smell.
Our companions are skilled at coordinating healthy meals on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Whichever fits the needs for your situation, our caregivers can make it work!
Get Started Today